My photo
I love Jesus more than life, and I mean that. I have been entrusted by God with an amazing family. A husband who I am madly in love with and our three kids! My main goal in raising them is that they will grow to know Jesus, love Him and care about the burdens of His heart.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life is FINALLY easier

When we first brought Simeon home, I seriously thought WHAT HAVE I DONE!!?! I had a fussy newborn and a 17 month old that didn't understand why her world was being turned upside down. Thank God, after Simeon was about 3 months old things started getting easier. Now, I can't imagine life without BOTH of them. They are intereacting more these days. Simeon stares at Eliya just looking for a reason to laugh at her. She definitely gives one too, she dances and squeals to get a response from him. My heart is literally overflowing and I find much of the joy in my life from these two precious gifts from God.

No comments: