My photo
I love Jesus more than life, and I mean that. I have been entrusted by God with an amazing family. A husband who I am madly in love with and our three kids! My main goal in raising them is that they will grow to know Jesus, love Him and care about the burdens of His heart.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just getting started!

Welcome to The Mason Family Journal
The main purpose of this blog is to gush over my precious babies. Eliya Love is almost 2 years old and her sweet baby brother, Simeon Al is almost 6 months old. They are one of the loves of my life. Scott and our maker and savior, Jesus Christ are the other loves of my life.
I am hoping to use this journal/blog to record some of the things that the babies do and keep family and friends "in the loop" even though they may not live near.

No comments: