My photo
I love Jesus more than life, and I mean that. I have been entrusted by God with an amazing family. A husband who I am madly in love with and our three kids! My main goal in raising them is that they will grow to know Jesus, love Him and care about the burdens of His heart.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

WE LOVE GULF SHORES!




Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Eliya and Simeon from Gulf Shores this past week. They had a ton of fun! The R.V. park had a play ground and a kiddie pool! What a great idea!
As soon as I find a few minutes, I will post more pictures.

2 comments:

Nathan and Rachel Greenfield said...

simeon looks absolutely PRECIOUS in that floatie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Eliya and Simeon are so adorable. I love the picture with Eliya looking in-between the playset boards. I cannot wait to see the rest of your pictures.