My photo
I love Jesus more than life, and I mean that. I have been entrusted by God with an amazing family. A husband who I am madly in love with and our three kids! My main goal in raising them is that they will grow to know Jesus, love Him and care about the burdens of His heart.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A few pictures from our time out of town

Classes just ended a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to visit a few people before we got settled into a new routine and schedule at The Well.

We went to Alabama to visit "my best friend Tonya" :) from high school and my Grandmother and Aunt Shirley in Selma for the first half of the week. We then went to Mississippi for the rest of the week to visit "Papi and Grandma". While there we made good use of a friend's pool (thanks Vicki) and went out on the boat.

It's so good to see friends and family, but it's SO GOOD to get home. It's hard when traveling with little ones to stay on any sort of routine. I thought that I had become big on schedules and routine because of having children, but I am beginning to think that I need it more than them! We all do better with the discipline of a schedule. So, YEA!!! for vacations, and yea for returning home. I also am really excited about getting in The Well and sitting before the Lord myself for some much needed time in His presence.

Here are a few pictures from our visits! You can click on the album to view one by one.

No comments: