My photo
I love Jesus more than life, and I mean that. I have been entrusted by God with an amazing family. A husband who I am madly in love with and our three kids! My main goal in raising them is that they will grow to know Jesus, love Him and care about the burdens of His heart.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Eliya and Simeon

I love my kids.  I don't think the patience in parenting that many moms seem to have naturally is mine; but my children are keeping me humble and at the feet of Jesus. 

My aspirations for them are different than what many mother's would aspire for their kids.  I dream far less of what they will do with their life and mostly of who they will become in Jesus for the sake of the Kingdom of God.  I greatly desire them to walk in a place of knowing the heart of God toward them and the things that are on His heart that they base all of life's decisions by that knowledge.  If in the end that means they have positions of prestige in the world or that they walk out their life in unseen ministry to God; I pray that it will all be to the glory of God. 

I blogged a little about each of them where they are in life today at the FAMILY tab.  Enjoy :)

No comments: