My photo
I love Jesus more than life, and I mean that. I have been entrusted by God with an amazing family. A husband who I am madly in love with and our three kids! My main goal in raising them is that they will grow to know Jesus, love Him and care about the burdens of His heart.

Friday, April 17, 2009

A few pictures from Easter

Here are a few of my favorites!































My mom gave "Simeon" pictures as a gift for his birthday. I met this photographer before I was pregnant with Simeon, and his daughter took some pictures of Eliya when she was 6 months old. I think that the whole family is extremely talented. frankgibson.wordpress.com if you want to check out some of his other work.


HERE is the link to more pictures that I didn't upload directly into the site. Children really are the gift of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. (Ps 127:3).







































No comments: