My photo
I love Jesus more than life, and I mean that. I have been entrusted by God with an amazing family. A husband who I am madly in love with and our three kids! My main goal in raising them is that they will grow to know Jesus, love Him and care about the burdens of His heart.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I love the beach!




I had the opportunity to go to Hilton Head, SC with a couple of friends for a few days. It was so great to be in creation, especially with friends who love the Lord and are becoming more like Him everyday. The time there was truly a blessing. I was a little overwhelmed with so much time without my kids, but as I write this I hear them playing in the background and know that I probably needed the respite more than I realize!


We got up at 5:45 to make it out for the sunrise, and we stayed out until 10:00 to see the sunset and moon come up. We spent a good amount of time just sitting on the beach contemplating the rhythm of His creation and how it displays His faithfulness.


Here are a few pictures of our time, on our way home we spent the afternoon in Savannah. By the way, I couldn't believe how kid and dog friendly Hilton Head is! It will definitely be a place to return with the kids one day. Here are a few pictures!



No comments: